Verse 1:
Lord our eyes are weak and we’re blinded
To the truth of who we are
Every time we look, we’re reminded
of the things that stains our hearts
For you are
Chorus:
Holy, holy, holy are you Lord
Lord You are worthy, worthy, worthy are you Lord
Verse 2:
Lord your mercy comes like the morning
And your light dispels my dark
Lord I won’t give up your love
That restores me
And am humbled by your heart
For you are
Chorus:
Holy, holy, holy are you Lord
Worthy, worthy, worthy are you Lord
Bridge:
For you rein in majesty
And we’re all on bended knees to praise you
All of our days, may the stories of our lives
Be worship in your eyes
Let our hearts shout of your glory
"I am a sinful person before You...most unworthy to come before Your throne of grace and mercy. I don't know how to pray now...but I know that you're a faithful God and that Your spirit will intercede on behalf of me...who am I to deserve any goodness from You? My heart is continuously bent on rebelling against You...my eyes are always wandering away from You...I am constantly distracted by things of the world...I am a wretched man...I give it all up. I want to surrender. I no longer want to fight. I lay my weapons down. I have nothing to defend myself. I want to be forgiven. I want to be accepted. I want to be loved. I desire intimacy with You. I need You. I can't live without You. I need assurance from You. I need encouragement from You. I need help!! I lay it all down again...take me as I am...and just help me to get back on the right track again. I desire the blessings that come from Your hand. Help me to be patient. Help me to wait upon You to do the work that You have to do in me prior to giving Your wonderful gifts to me. If no one else on Earth be bothered about who I am, please only let them be bothered with what You can do through a useless person like me. If no one is bothered to love me, let it be that I know that I'm dearly loved by You. If no one else is bothered to care for me, let it be that I know that You are near...and You do care... You are all that I have right now...all other things wont' matter to me now...coz all good things come from You. I no longer want to keep a tight grip on what i desire...I release them into Your hands. Give them to me only when You see fit...help my heart to submit Lord! My heart is VERY unwilling to submit to You now...discipline it O Lord...change it..transform it...give me a new heart..."
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment