I think differently.
I speak differently.
I see things differently.
I act differently.
I drive differently.
My story is different.
My romantic story is different.
My history is different.
My experiences are different.
My interests are different.
My abilities are different.
My skills are different.
My potential is different.
My taste is different.
My likings are different.
My dislikings are different.
I am just different. They call it unique...
And so is everyone else in this world...
I accept myself for who I am because God accepts me for who I am. I am not ashamed of who I am. I embrace the destiny that God has set for me. If he has destined me for greatness, there I shall be. If he has destined me for obscurity, there I shall be. If he has destined us together, we will be together. If he has destined us to be apart, there we will be apart.
"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it." (Isa 30:21)
"I put my full trust in You just for this last final time...do not disappoint me O Lord."
No comments:
Post a Comment