This thought had been dominating my mind for a long time: Get AWAY from busyness...
I am determined to not allow busyness to rule my life...
My recent conversations with my younger brother...
yw: Hmm...what should I do tonight? I have nothing to do these nights..
Andrew: Wahhh!! First time in my life I hear that you have nothing to do!
yw: Yeah! Of course...coz I have decided to slow down...
Had a chat with my mum tonight as well...haha...Hmm, mum's always more interested in the children's romance stories...
I fasted today...skipping breakfast and lunch...wanted to seek God in regards to one issue...
But I joined along with the CFA Free Drinks & Fingerfood night a while at 6pm after work..got myself a glass of champagne and some junk food and subsequently went on to 'yue ming' church discipleship training thingy...everyone was surprised to see me coz I haven't rocked up for long time and everyone's wondering what I've been up to lately...I just told them " I decided to take a break" =)
Mum's words to me tonight: "Are you going to take CFA Level 3 next year?"
My response: "Nope...there are much more important things in life than doing the stupid CFA exam...I promised God not to do the CFA Level 3 for the next 2 yrs if I pass Level 2..."
such is life...sometimes we run too fast in life such that we've missed out the good things that God has laid in store for us along the way...I'm learning to cherish deeply the people around me now...
Thank God for helping my friend to get refugee visa today...He heard our prayers...and also thank God for answering my prayers in regards to the CFA exam...there's still two big items of prayer in my life that I'm still waiting on God to faithfully provide...
"God, I pray that You will open doors for me as You see fitting. My hope is in You. Please help us to continue to learn how to honour, respect and cherish one another deeply."
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment