Woke up today and again it was a mad rush...I was praying hard this time...coz I left house at 6.16am...I need all GREEN LIGHTS throughout my journey in order to make it to catch the train... and it turned out to be a smooth journey for me to the station.. =) *happy*
I thank God for hearing my the prayer i made in the morning...He didn't answer as I would have expected Him to do...in fact, there was a twist somehow...which turned out to be the best way He answered my prayer.
What have I done to deserve these? Indeed...there's nothing...God just listens, and He chooses to show mercy upon whom He wants to have mercy.
Ps 6:9 The LORD has heard my cry for mercy; the LORD accepts my prayer.
"I thank God in advance that the light is dawning and the rain's subsiding for you. Draw near to God, and He'll draw near to you. So, I pray that God will strengthen your desire to draw near to Him. I pray that you may be joyful and rejoice at what God has given you and whom God has entrusted to you. I pray that He may hear your prayers.God's our Guide... He will lead us into a wonderful journey ahead. =) "
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment