Site Meter

Friday, January 19, 2007

竭诚献上

如果机会只有一次 我要如何拥抱
If there is only one chance, how should I embrace it?
如果生命只有一回 我将如何奔跑
If there is only one life that I have, how should I run this race?
哦主!让我趁着还有今天
Oh Lord! Let it be that as long as I have today,
哦主!让我为祢燃烧
Oh Lord! Let me burn for You!

假如时间绝不留情 我该如何珍惜
If time is unrelenting, how should I value things?
假如风光不能久留 任我奋力辛劳
If all things are non-eternal, let me strive and work hard..
哦主!让我看清 数算代价
Oh Lord! Let me see clearly and count the cost of following You
哦主!我愿任祢陶造
Oh Lord! Let me be willing to be moulded by You

*献我的灵为祢焚烧 我的心被祢融化
I offer my spirit to You to set it alight, my heart to You to be melted,
我的手 我的脚 全顺服引导
My hands, My feet, all of them under Your guidance
献我的口为祢高唱 我的盼(爱)宁静等待 竭诚为主一生摆上
I offer my mouth to sing for You, I wait quietly upon You, I place my life entirely on the altar

我的眼睛已经看到祂将临到 祂的怒气必诚实如海浪惊涛
My eyes have seen His coming, His wrath would be like the roaring of the seas
我的耳朵已听见祂亲切呼唤 邀请我与祂携手今朝 一同开创未来
My ears have heard His endearing calling, inviting me to join hands with Him today to pioneer into the future

_________________________________________________________________

Lord, huge decision that You've called me to make. Let this song be my heart's cry. No longer am I running away from Your high calling. Here I am, send me! Let this year be the most glorious year! "If anyone is to follow Me, he must put aside his selfish ambitions"....NO MORE SELFISH AMBITIONS! Seek thou great things for thyself? Seek them not! Seek ye first the kingdom of God!

No comments: